If you’re the parent of an infant, toddler, or young child… and want the confidence of knowing that your parenting style is in step with today’s science of optimal child development and success…
…then stay tuned, sign up, and visit often! You’ll be getting practical tips to start using immediately… and immediately see the difference! Things like:
• How to make time-out really work
• Which common “4-letter” parenting word to eliminate, for instant results
• Giving too many of these to your child? It could be making you both miserable!
• Which toys build brains, and which toys drain brains??
• Learn “Super Nanny’s” #1 trick, and put it to work for you
• Some of the most common “peaceful parenting pitfalls” that are epidemic in our culture—and simple ways to detour into more joy
• The one question to ask yourself every day… and if the answer is “Yes,” then your child is virtually guaranteed to thrive.
Do yourself, your children, and our human family the service of applying Marcy Axness’s wisdom. As a pediatrician, I’ve watched her put her vision into action over two decades. I heartily endorse the sound, simple yet revolutionary guidance she offers. Parenting for peace won’t disappoint you. — Jay N. Gordon, pediatrician and UCLA professor of pediatrics